Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Simple Scrapping Update

Well the scrapbook is complete for my little brother, what a great feeling it is to have that finished. It turned out great! It is so easy to scrap when you have lots of great pictures to choose from, thanks Mom! Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of the 2nd half of the book to share with you, so when I return to the great plains, I will take pictures and post at a later date. As a gift and token of thanks my mom and little brother gave me the Cricut! Just when I thought I would never scrap again! Haha, I am truly excited to use the machine, there are so many things you can do with it. Now I will def. have to finish our wedding book. My goal is to have it completed by our 3rd anniversary (yes, it's been three years!) which is 7.7. Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment