Friday, April 23, 2010

What's Cooking: New Orleans-Style BBQ Shrimp & Homemade Apple Crisp

Last night for dinner, I made my hubby this recipe from Every Day Food. Overall the recipe was easy to follow and simple to make. Since I couldn't find Creole seasoning in the grocery store, my husband went to work and made it from scratch using a recipe online. The sauce was very tasty, the only complaint was the shrimp was a little tough, but not the recipes fault.
And for dessert, I made homemade apple crisp, using my cousin's recipe. The funny part is, there is usually something I mess up or forget, and this time I forgot to peel the apples! So I am definitely not perfect and still learning, however it still tasted pretty good.


Even the pups got dessert. Vanilla Ice Cream with a Milk Bone! They loved it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment