Sunday, January 29, 2012

Review of Freedom Filer

For this months goal, I wanted to improve our paper system.  Our current system was not working, as there were always piles of paper around the house, I could never seem to find what I needed.  To start the year off right, I had been researching file systems online and came across Freedom Filer on Unclutterer's website.  The price of the system was a little steep at $42, for labels....but after reading multiple good reviews, I decided to take the plunge.

I was able to set up my files in less than 2 hours, and was amazed at how easy it was to learn the system.  Within another 2 hours, I had sorted thru all our documents.  It was great to see 4 garbage bags of paper we no longer had to keep, and everything we needed, fit nicely into 2 file bins.  I also set up an active set of files in our kitchen to aid the reception station as mail comes in the door.  I am so amazed at how clean my house looks now, that there is no longer piles of paper cluttering the space.  The best part of the system, it is a self purging system.  So never again will we have to sit for 4 hours sorting thru all of our documents.  If you are looking into an organization for your paper documents, I would highly recommend this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment