Since we painted our kitchen last fall, we were lacking curtains. I was getting tired of looking at retail stores and not finding what I was looking for. So when my Mom came to visit, we went to work and off to Joann's we went. We ended up finding the perfect green and blues with a little retro flare that I was looking for. And even better it was the end of the bolt so for a total of $15 we were able to make 2 curtains and even a cover for the kitchen aid mixer.
To keep a more modern look we only added 6 inches to the width of the window for the total width of the fabric. Very Simple! Thank goodness Mom was here to demonstrate. Things are always easier when you are learning from a Pro! Thanks Mom!!!
And with the little fabric left over, I decided to make a cover for the kitchen aid mixer.
Happy Sewing !!! :)