Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Cleaning Kick-Off

Now that the sun is shinning and the tulips are budding, I've started my spring cleaning. Excitement is in the air!

First, I started with the Master Closet by pulling out all cloths between my husband and I. 3 piles, donation, keep, and trash were made and I went to town. Things were donated that we no longer wear, don't fit right, etc. What a great feeling to get rid of all that clutter!

The next step was to go through things in the basement. Clutter has quickly accumulated there due to our endless house updates/projects. A call was placed to Salvation Army and they are picking up a truck full of stuff as we speak. What a great feeling to get rid of all the stuff we no longer use, and give to someone else in need.

And now the scrubbing begins. I started with the ceiling, sweeping away cobwebs, cleaning light fixtures and washing windows and walls. So nice to see the sun through freshly cleaned windows.

Will keep you posted on my progress this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment